2018/11/29 — 2018/12/03
Panasonic Auditorium, Yukawa Hall, YITP
The international workshop “Recent advances in nuclear structure physics 2018 (RANSP2018)” will be held at Yukawa Institute for Theoretical Physics, Kyoto University, Japan, during 29 Nov — 3 Dec 2018. This workshop covers a wide area of nuclear structure and reaction physics and gives an opportunity to discuss with Prof. A. Afanasjev, who will be visiting YITP as a visiting professor. Also, Prof. D. Vretenar comes to the workshop.
The topics include
* Density functional theory for the nuclear structure
* Ab initio nuclear structure and reaction based on the realistic interactions
* High spin states and exotic structures of nuclei
* New excitation modes of neutron-rich nuclei
* Observables for the contributions of tensor and three-body interactions
* Developments of the experiments for the nuclear structure and reaction
* Other related topics
The deadline for the registration is 14 Oct. 2018.
Organizers : Abe, Takashi(CNS), Hinohara, Nobuo(Tsukuba), Horiuchi, Wataru(Hokkaido), Itagaki, Naoyuki(YITP), Yoshida, Kenichi (Kyoto)