Opening of Postdoctoral Researchers at Center for Nuclear Study, the University of Tokyo
CNS has been promoting the theoretical nuclear physics under the project “Priority Issue 9 on Post-K computer” (Elucidation of the Fundamental Laws and Evolution of the Universe).
CNS is calling for applications for a post-doctoral research fellow to promote Priority Issue 9, sub-issue B “Exploring the Origin and Evolution of Matter”.
Webpage: CNS, the University of Tokyo
- JOB TITLE:
- Special researcher
- Theoretical nuclear physics.
The successful candidates will work on nuclear structure physics related to weak interaction utilizing large-scale shell-model calculations.
- Applicants must hold a recent Ph.D degree in theoretical nuclear physics,or a related field by December 1, 2016.
- Four months employment contract up to March 31, 2017.
The start of the employment is December 1, 2016 (negotiable).
Health and unemployment insurance plans are available.
- APPLICATION MATERIALS:
- (1) CV (Format: http://www.u-tokyo.ac.jp/en/news/jobs/index.html)
(2) List of publications/talks/etc.
(3) Research summary (two A4 pages)
(4) Future research plan (two A4 pages)
(5) Copies of three significant articles
(6) Names and contact details of two persons for inquiry about applicant
- SEND TO:
- Susumu Shimoura,
Center for Nuclear Study, School of Science, the University of Tokyo
7-3-1, Bunkyo-ku, Hongo, Tokyo 113-0033, JapanApplicants must write “Application documents for special researcher (Post-K issue 9)” in red on the front of the envelope. Applicants should send the application documents by postal mail or express shipping service.
- DEADLINE OF APPLICATION:
- October 7rd (Fri.) 2016
We acknowledge, understand and embrace diversity.
- Noritaka Shimizu
Project Associate Professor
Center for Nuclear Study, the University of Tokyo